- Gathering requirements, designing, planning, implementing and testing over Microsoft .NET platform (mainly C#)
- Design, develop & unit test web, windows and cloud applications
- Develop windows applications using Windows Forms, WPF,MVVM and Entity Framework.
- Work extensively with Microsoft Azure, IOT and cloud tools
- Perform database tasks including writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Handle support escalation calls, and perform bug fixes.
- 5 years or more of experience in software development including some experience in leading and coordinating software development groups, reporting directly to a line of business or product manager/director.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering-related discipline (e.g., Computer Science/Information Systems, or Chemical/Petroleum engineering)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
- Motivated to learn new, cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Experience working with mobile application is a plus