In its current implementation, the psychrometric extension of Sigmafine calculates absolute humidity as a function of relative humidity and dry bulb temperature.
This extension implements a method of determining the absolute humidity (H) as the mass of water vapor present per unit mass of dry air at a given temperature and 1 atm. of pressure.
Using this extension makes it easy to estimate condensation and evaporation in unit operations.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 and above
- PI Asset Framework 2016 and above
- Sigmafine 4.6.8 and above
The psychrometric extension is still under development to include additional capabilities such as: extrapolation to different pressures, dewpoint calculation, relative humidity estimates and enthalpy calculations for air-water vapor mixture.
Contact us for more information.
- Product ID: SF-EXT-THE (for use with Sigmafine)
- Sigmafine License Size: 1 000, 3 000, 6 000, 10 000, 15 000, 20 000 Elements