Get it done right the first time
Our highly skilled and experienced team of professionals can implement Sigmafine end to end with a proven methodology using pre-defined service packages or adapting service packages to clients’ individual needs.
The lifecycle of a Sigmafine system is typically divided into four phases:
- Envision – assessment of the current situation, understanding of the decision and operation context and development of an implementation strategy and roll-out plan
- Implement – the implementation phase is a project combining data collection, model building, testing, and commissioning
- Train – an important phase of the project ensuring that the investment in the Sigmafine technology can be fully leveraged
- Application Management – for many customers, using the data is more important than the process of generating the accurate, credible and usable data. For these customers, Pimsoft offers a post-sale application maintenance as a complement to our industry standard software support program.
- Description: Services to formulate an implementation plan and understand customer requirements and context
- Audience: New Sigmafine customers; Sites where Sigmafine is not implemented or migrating from a internally developed application
- Objective: Assess project feasibility, readiness and risks as well as identifies potential benefit areas.
- Description: Suite of professional services to set up Sigmafine
- Audience: New Sigmafine customers; Sites where Sigmafine is not implemented
- Objective: To provide customers with consulting and information for the successful deployment of Sigmafine in their organizations.
- Description: Classes provided about Sigmafine subjects ranging from basic knowledge to advanced topics
- Audience: Sigmafine customers; Pimsoft partner companies
- Objective: Basic classes prepare the student in the use and administration of Sigmafine. Advanced classes can be tailored based on customer needs.
- Description: Advanced support for the development, consulting and maintenance in all aspects of Sigmafine
- Audience: Customers requiring more consistent hands-on support due to factors such as having many customized applications, restricted company resources to perform necessary updates regularly, etc.
- Objective: To provide dedicated user support and corrective, adaptive and preventive maintenance to preserve the Sigmafine solution over the years.