Scope: The most important factor in the adoption of a technology is acquiring the skills required to leverage the technology investmenet. The Sigmafine training program caters to all the user persona involved with Sigmafine to ensure rapid adoption.
Audience: Sigmafine customers; Pimsoft partner companies
Deliverables: Basic classes prepare the student in the use and administration of Sigmafine. Advanced classes can be tailored based on customer needs.
Public & Private Training
We offer public training at our Houston and Milan offices to participants from different companies and industries. Training courses address the following topics:
- Using Sigmafine
- Model Building
- System Management
- Report Building
- Advanced Material Movement
- Advanced Topics
See our training schedule and training catalog for more details.
We tailor training to the specifics of a Sigmafine project or a customer’s business initiative involving Sigmafine. We combine the standard training modules offered in public sessions with customer-specific activities such as:
- Joint model building
- Post-implementation assessments
- Workshops pertaining to specific business needs
- System update and migration
- Application prototyping and Proof of Concepts (POC)
Our personalized training program targets a specific business outcome. Classes are offered on-premise or at our Houston and Milan offices.
- Role in the organization: user, system manager, model builder, report developer, data user, and analyst, etc.
- Sigmafine Proficiency: basic, intermediate, and advanced
- Pre-requisites: Business and IT pre-requisites like SQL, SOA, etc
- New deployment, expansion, or extension of a Sigmafine system
- Targeted value realization
- Implementation approach: prototyping vs. direct implementation