Developing Sigmafine Skills
At Pimsoft, we believe that training is the single most important element in ensuring the success of a Sigmafine deployment and the rapid adoption of technology. In order to deliver its full value, training must also address the business context and the organization’s challenges.
For this reason, we offer both public and private training sessions designed according to participants’ organizational roles and proficiency levels. Private training sessions can be coupled with customer and project-specific activities to deliver a personalized training program.
We offer public training at our Houston and Milan offices to participants from different companies and industries. Training courses address the following topics:
- Using Sigmafine
- Model Building
- System Management
- Report Building
- Advanced Material Movement
- Advanced Topics
See our training schedule and training catalog for more details.
We tailor training to the specifics of a Sigmafine project or a customer’s business initiative involving Sigmafine. We combine the standard training modules offered in public sessions with customer-specific activities such as:
- Joint model building
- Post-implementation assessments
- Workshops pertaining to specific business needs
- System update and migration
- Application prototyping and Proof of Concepts (POC)
Our personalized training program targets a specific business outcome. Classes are offered on premise or at our Houston and Milan offices.
- Role in the organization: user, system manager, model builder, report developer, data user and analyst, etc.
- Sigmafine Proficiency: basic, intermediate and advanced
- Pre-requisites: Business and IT pre-requisites like SQL, SOA, etc
- New deployment, expansion, or extension of a Sigmafine system
- Targeted value realization
- Implementation approach: prototyping vs. direct implementation
See the list below or our Training Catalog for more details.
|Proficiency||Training Module||Duration||Organizational Role|
|System User||System Owner||System Admin||Data User|
|Basic||Using Sigmafine||2 Days|
|Intermediate||Advanced Topics||1 Day|
|Model Building||2 Days|
|Advanced||System Manager||2 Days|
|Report Building||1 Day|
|System Integration||2 Days|
|Material Movement||2 Days|
= Recommended = Optional