||To develop the skills required to make effective use of Sigmafine components such as Composition Tracking, Component Balance and Sigmafine extensions like the Thermodynamic Library, Psychrometric, LNG calculations, etc.
||Sigmafine users who are domain experts in certain areas of data management and processing such as: energy management, production allocation, blending, etc.
||During this class you will learn about:
- Configuring and using advanced Sigmafine functionalities, such as Composition Tracking, Component Balance and Sigmafine extensions such as the Thermodynamic Library, Psychrometric, LNG calculations to develop advanced applications
- Configuring and using specific data references and analysis
- Interpreting Sigmafine results
- An understanding of your company’s business requirements in order to apply what you learn from this course to the Sigmafine data reconciliation mandate at your site
- Experience in the domain area of the advanced topic
- Using Sigmafine class (SF-SERV-TR-USE – 2 Days)
- Private – $ 3,000 for a class of up to 8 students
- Public – $ 600 per student
- Course notes and access to a training system
- Training Certificate
- In this class, a single advanced topic is presented each day. We can develop a training curriculum which is comprised of relevant advanced topics and deliver the class in 2 or 3 consecutive days. Onsite training requires a minimum commitment of 2 training days.
||Advanced Sigmafine Topics Training Class Fact Sheet (pdf)